Trainee Hairdressing Positions
Have you just left school and are looking for a creative and rewarding career in hairdressing? Sutherlands Hair and Beauty are looking for two trainee stylists to join our busy team.
At Sutherlands we offer rewarding and exciting opportunities, career development and training. During your time in the salon not only will you learn by assisting our highly trained hairstylists; you will also attend weekly training sessions dedicated to helping you attain NVQ Levels 1 – 3 in hairdressing.
At the end of your 3 years training you will be equipped to work as a stylist within the salon and work towards building your own clientele whilst benefiting from the continuous development offered at Sutherlands.
- Attending training and college days within the salon to attain your hairdressing qualifications.
- Learning the correct techniques to shampoo, condition and apply treatments to client’s hair.
- Assist salon hair stylists with their clients.
- Learn about hair care products and systems to help clients treat and maintain their hair at home.
- Have a passion for the hair industry and keep up-to-date with new products and hair trends.
Sutherlands is an established hair and beauty salon in the centre of Newport-on-Tay in Fife, 5 minutes from Dundee with free parking facilities and regular bus service. Please call the salon on 01382 542369 or send us an email to email@example.com with your name, age and contact telephone no. if you are interested in discussing a position.
Salary on application.