Book in for an Indian Head Massage at Sutherlands Hair and Beauty.
Our specialist holistic practitioners are skilled in this ancient art. All treatments take place in our relaxation beauty rooms, with soothing music and warm surrounds.
What is Indian Head Massage?
Indian Head Massage is based on the ancient holistic Ayurvedic healing system encompassing the mind, body and spirit and strives to restore balance and inner harmony to all three to improve the health of the individual.
During the the treatment your therapist massages your upper back, shoulders, neck, scalp and face with gentle stroking, stimulating and pressure movements.
The physical benefits experienced from Indian Head Massage may include:
- Revitalises the whole body, relieves muscular tension and improves mobility of joints.
- Helps to ease headaches and migraine.
- Relieves mental strain and aids concentration.
- Can help to relieve sinusitis and congestion – persistent snorers might experience up to three nights of trouble-free sleep after the massage.
- Aids relaxation and helps to bring about mind and body balance.
Indian Head Massage (45 mins) – £37.00
Are you looking for an Indian Head Massage treatment in Dundee, St Andrews, Broughty Ferry or Cupar? Look not further than Sutherlands Hair and Beauty in Newport-on-Tay. Our beauty salon is conveniently located with stunning views, free car parking, with a regular bus service that stops directly outside the salon.