The Rejuvapen treatment is a micro-needling treatment that stimulates the production of collagen in the skin. This medical grade treatment not only will improve the skins appearance, but also can be used to treat hyper-pigmentation, stretch marks, acne scars and fine lines and wrinkles.
The results are equally comparable to lasers, dermabrasion and deep chemical peels but at a fraction of the cost, less invasive with reduced healing time and no post-treatment sensitivity to UV light.
Suitable for all skin types including ethnic skin and fragile skin around the eyes, mouth, hands, neck and décolletage. Visible results are usually seen after just six weeks following the treatment and continue to improve for a further year thereafter. A course of six treatments anywhere from 4-8 week intervals per year is recommended for best results. All treatments include two complimentary Dermalux treatments and a skin care pack worth £72.
Benefits of Skin Needling:
- Restores firmness and tightness to flaccid skin
- Improve overall skin quality and texture by thickening the epidermis
- Helps to smooth wrinkles, lines, folds and crow’s feet
- Improves the appearance of large pores
- Reduces the appearance of atrophic and hypertrophic scars
- Improves scars caused by acne, chicken pox, burn or accident/injury
- Helps to relax old scars
- Lightens pigmentation marks
Full Face – £200
Neck & Décolletage – £200
Looking for skin needling in Dundee and St Andrews? Look no further than Sutherlands Hair and Beauty in Newport-on-Tay, Fife’s leading clinic in skin care.