Skin Needling is one of the most popular anti-ageing treatments at Sutherlands Hair and Beauty as a safe, skin renewal technique to restore the healthy, youthful appearance of skin.
The results are equal to comparable treatments such as lasers, dermabrasion and deep chemical peels, but is a fraction of the cost, is much less invasive, and does not require the removal of the skin surface. As a result, the healing time is much shorter and there is no post-treatment sensitivity to UV light.
Suitable for all skin types including ethnic skin and fragile skin around the eyes, mouth, hands, neck and décolletage.
Visible results are usually seen after just six weeks following the treatment and continue to improve for a further year thereafter.
A minimum course of three treatments at 6-8 week interval per year is recommended for best results.
Benefits of Skin Needling:
- Restores firmness and tightness to flaccid skin
- Improve overall skin quality and texture by thickening the epidermis
- Helps to smooth wrinkles, lines, folds and crow’s feet
- Improves the appearance of large pores
- Reduces the appearance of atrophic and hypertrophic scars
- Improves scars caused by acne, chicken pox, burn or accident/injury
- Helps to relax old scars
- Lightens pigmentation marks
Stretch Marks & Cellulite
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks
- Improves the appearance of cellulite
Looking for skin needling in Dundee and St Andrews? Look no further than Sutherlands Hair and Beauty in Newport-on-Tay, Fife’s leading clinic in skin care.