We aim to ensure clients have the best possible advice both prior to and post-treatment. Please read the following information prior to booking an appointment in the salon.
- Consultation Information: to ensure you are not contraindicated to any treatment.
- Pretreatment Advice: should be read prior to attending an appointment.
- Aftercare Advice: to be read following your appointment for best results.
Children under the age of 16 should have consent from a parent or guardian prior to any appointment.
- Local Contraindications: treatments cannot be performed over contraindicated areas.
- Medical Contraindications: please seek medical advice prior to booking. In circumstances where medical permission cannot be obtained, clients must give their informed consent in writing.
- Total Contraindications: prohibit a treatment from taking place.
- Recent Scars
- Medical Oedema
- Skin Cancer
- Major Surgery
- Contagious Skin Conditions: Impetigo, Scabies, Chicken Pox, Mumps
- Your makeup artist will be happy to suggest makeup looks to flatter, but it can be greatly helpful to bring magazine images or photographs of makeup you like for reference.
- Wear loose fitting clothing so you can change your outfit without rubbing or smudging your make-up. (Zip tops, cardigans and shirts are all suitable options).
- Please inform your makeup artist if you have any specific cosmetic allergies.
- If make-up is applied for a special occasion event, please avoid vigorous exercise, steam showers or baths following application.
- Be careful removing your top when changing your outfit.
- If clump eyelashes have been applied using day glue, remove by placing a tissue under the lower lash line and partially close your eye. Dip a cotton bud into an oil base eye makeup remover, then gently stroke along the lash line until adhesive softens. Remove lashes without pulling. Repeat if necessary.
- To remove strip false eyelashes start at the outer corner of the eye, gently peel off the strip lash. Remove the adhesive from band and place lashes back on tray for re-use. Wipe over the eye with an oil based eye makeup remover to remove any sticky residue.