Spray TanningDownload Consultation Card
We aim to ensure clients have the best possible advice both prior to and post-treatment. Please read the following information prior to booking an appointment in the salon.
- Consultation Information: to ensure you are not contraindicated to any treatment.
- Pretreatment Advice: should be read prior to attending an appointment.
- Aftercare Advice: to be read following your appointment for best results.
Children under the age of 16 should have consent from a parent or guardian prior to any appointment.
- Local Contraindications: treatments cannot be performed over contraindicated areas.
- Medical Contraindications: please seek medical advice prior to booking. In circumstances where medical permission cannot be obtained, clients must give their informed consent in writing.
- Total Contraindications: prohibit a treatment from taking place.
- Recent Body Piercings or Tattoos
- Pigmentation Disorders or Pigmentation Patches (clients discretion)
- Respiratory problems
- Botox, Fillers and recent Cosmetic Procedures
- Skin disorders (Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis)
- Recent Heat treatment (Waxing, Electrolysis, Sauna, Steam room)
- Skin should be free from self tan, perfume, deodorant, SPF, salt water and aromatherapy oils.
- Waxing or shaving should be completed at least 24 hours prior to the treatment.
- The evening or morning before your treatment, exfoliate your entire body with St. Tropez Body or Fake Bake Polish. Pay special attention to dry areas of your body such as hands, elbows, knees and feet.
- Cover bleached hair or eyebrows.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing with dark coloured underwear. The guide colour may stain light hair, man-made fibres and wool.
- If you have sensitive skin we recommend you have a patch test prior to every treatment.
- Do not shower or bathe for a minimum of 4 hours after your treatment.
- Do not participate in any activity which may cause perspiration for at least 12 hours after the treatment.
- The guide colour can be left on overnight although it may transfer onto bed linen. It will wash out of cotton, but not so easily from man-made fibres or wool’
- Apply St. Tropez or Fake Bake body moisturiser daily.
- Exfoliate your skin with St. Tropez or Fake Bake body polish every 2-3 days to ensure even fading.
- After showering pat the skin dry rather than rubbing.
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can bleach the tan.