Available at Sutherlands Hair and Beauty is the 2014 Aesthetic Awards Treatment of the Year winner – Dermalux™ LED Phototherapy.
A clinically proven treatment that addresses a variety of skin concerns, Dermalux™ LED Phototherapy uses narrow band, non-thermal UV light energy to trigger the body’s natural cell processes to accelerate rejuvenation and repair of the skin.
Utilising clinically proven Light Emitting Diode (LED), Dermalux delivers excellent results for a wide range of common skin concerns including as an Ageing Skin Treatment and Acne Treatment.
It also provides treatment of compromised and reactive skin conditions such as a Rosacea, Pigmentation and in the use of inflammatory disorders as an Eczema Treatment, Dermatitis Treatment and Psoriasis Treatment.
Safe for all skin types Dermalux is a heat free treatment and does not utilise UV wavelengths that damage skin tissue.
Results are cumulative. We recommend an initial course of 6 with treatments every 2-3 days. Thereafter twice monthly or monthly treatments are recommended. For individual skin concerns click here to be directed to the Treatments section of the Dermalux website.
Dermalux LED Red Light:
- Stimulates collagen synthesis and growth factor production
- Increases hydration levels and moisture retention
- Evens skin tone and texture
- Reduces pigmentation
- Calms redness & inflammation
- Shrinks pores and sebaceous glands
- Stimulates circulation & lymphatic system
- Accelerates skin repair
Dermalux LED Blue light:
- Powerful anti-bacterial treatment
- Treats all grades of acne without irritation
- Reduces oil production
- Prevents future breakouts
- UV free alternative for eczema and psoriasis
- Anti-inflammatory / cooling effect
Near Infra-Red Light:
- Most deeply absorbed wavelength by skin tissue
- Increases cell permeability and absorption
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Accelerates wound healing
- Heals cystic acne
Before booking a course of light therapy, please book a free skin consultation. This enables our skincare experts to arm you with the best advice for maximum results from your treatment.
Looking for a light therapy treatment in Dundee or St Andrews, then look no further than Sutherlands Hair and Beauty in Newport-on-Tay. Designed to treat acne, blemishes, reduce pigmentation, shrink enlarged pores, normalise oil production, even skin tone and texture; this advanced anti-ageing skin treatment is guaranteed to be a sure fired hit it in the salon!