Hair CutDownload Consultation Card
We aim to ensure clients have the best possible advice both prior to and post-treatment. Please read the following information prior to booking an appointment in the salon.
- Consultation Information: to ensure you are not contraindicated to any treatment.
- Pretreatment Advice: should be read prior to attending an appointment.
- Aftercare Advice: to be read following your appointment for best results.
Children under the age of 16 should have consent from a parent or guardian prior to any appointment.
Total Contraindications: (prohibit a treatment from taking place).
- Contagious or infectious diseases, scalp infections
- Dysfunction of Nervous System (Meningitis, Inflammation of the Brain)
- Head lice
- Undiagnosed lumps and bumps
- Severe Bruising in treatment area
- Please attend your dry trim appointment with newly washed hair. This will enable your stylist to give a more accurate cut.
- For clients with longer hair, please gently comb through your hair with a Tangle Teezer or wide toothed comb to remove any knots and prevent breakage, before coming into the salon.
- Your hairdresser is experienced in tailoring your haircut to suit your face shape, complement your hair type and fits in with your lifestyle. However, it can help to bring magazine images or photographs of styles you like with you to your appointment.
- Regular deep conditioning treatments and trims will help keep hair healthy and leave your locks looking radiant.
- To maintain the condition of the hair, always wear a hat in the sun and use UV protection on your hair when sunbathing or swimming.
- Always use a heat protection product when you are using electrical tools on your hair.
- Leave your hair to dry naturally, without heat, as much as possible. Heat will dry the hair out.
- Ask your hairdresser to recommend the correct at-home hair care regime to look after your locks between appointments.