Idebenone PeelDownload Consultation Card
We aim to ensure clients have the best possible advice both prior to and post-treatment. Please read the following information prior to booking an appointment in the salon.
- Consultation Information: to ensure you are not contraindicated to any treatment.
- Pretreatment Advice: should be read prior to attending an appointment.
- Aftercare Advice: to be read following your appointment for best results.
Children under the age of 16 should have consent from a parent or guardian prior to any appointment.
FACIAL PEEL – Idebenone Complex Superceuticals®
Do you currently have any of the following?
- Open Active/Cystic Acne
- Cold Sores/Fever
- Sensitive Eyes
- Hypersensitive/Reactive Skin
If yes to any of the above, do not have a peel until any breakout/sensitivity has fully cleared
If yes, please inform your practitioner; you may be more sensitive to the treatment
Do you have any other skin conditions? Yes/No
If yes, please provide further information:
Have you ever had a reaction to any medication?
Have you ever had a reaction to any cosmetic, hair or salon product?
Have you ever had a reaction/allergy to hair dyes? Yes/No
If yes, Idebenone peel is not recommended.
Have you ever used any skin lightening/whitening products? Yes/No
If yes, did you react with them and what was used?
Are you taking any prescribed medication for acne such as Roaccutane? Yes/No
If yes, a 6-month wash out period is required before treatment can commence.
Are you using any topical skin preparations from you doctor?
- Steroid Cream
- Topical Antibiotic
If yes, please commence treatment after your medication course has come to an end.
Are you on any other prescribed medication?
Are you taking any supplements? Please list
Are you pregnant or nursing? Yes/No
If yes, treatment cannot be performed
Have you had any of the following in the last six weeks?
- Laser Resurfacing
- Facial Peels/Resurfacing Injectables
- Facial Laser Hair Removal
This is for information only, ensure skin has normaliSed before commencing treatment.
Are you currently under undue stress?
Have you recently been on a sunshine holiday or exposed to wind/snow etc?
Has your lifestyle/diet changed dramatically recently with any noticeable skin changes?
Have you had any changes in your beauty routine recently?
Skin Indications For The Peel (Reasons to have the peel)
- Acne Scarring
- Fine Lines
- Dry/Dehydrated Skin
- Photo Aging
- Improve Skin Texture
- Blocked Pores/Follicles
Any other skin conditions/concerns:
Pre Chemical Peel Contraindications (peel should not be performed)
- Active Herpes
- Inflamed Acne Cysts
- Severe Physical or Mental Stress
- Retin A/Reoccutane use
- Open Wounds
- Allergy to Asprin (Salycilic Acid)
- Irritated Damaged Skin
- Reaction to Priori Homecare
- Allergy to hair dyes or Hydroquinone
Priori Product Prior Use
Ideally the following skin acclimatization programme will be undertaken before your first peel:
- Four weeks prior to your first peel procedure commence use of Priori Idebenone Facial Cleanser once a day.
- Three weeks prior to your first peel procedure if no irritation has occurred, commence use of Priori Idebenone Facial Moisturising Cream once per day and Priori Idebenone Facial Cleanser twice a day.
- Two weeks prior to your first peel procedure, if no irritation has occurred, commence use of Priori Idebenone Smooth Lines or Even Tones once per day and Priori Idebenone Facial Cleanser and Moisturising Cream twice per day.
- One week before your first peel procedure, if no irritation has occurred, you may commence use of the Priori Idebenone homecare regime twice per day.
Please confirm that you have been using priori skincare prior to this treatment and which products you have used:
Have You Had Any Of The Following Procedures In The Last 48 Hours?
(If so, Idebenone Peel cannot be performed)
- Clay Masks
- Self-Tanning Agents
- Hair Removal
- Retin A/Vitamin A Product Use
- All other facial treatment procedures used outside the 48 hours should have left the skin completely healed and normalized before having an Idebenone peel.
- The skin care specialist has explained the peel and contraindications of this form to me and I fully understand and agree with the consultation.
- I understand a mild redness or slight irritation may occur temporarily and subside.
- I must wait 48 hours before using the Idebenone Priori Eye Serum, and 24 hours before using any other Idebenone Priori homecare or other skincare products.
- I understand maximum results from the peels will be achieved with a course- generally 6 peels, in conjunction with homecare products.
- I understand due to the variable nature of the skin, no guarantee can be made to me regarding the results of the treatment.
- I confirm that I have received a copy of the pre and post peel instruction sheet.
- For best results skin should be acclimated to PRIORI® home skincare products for at least two weeks prior to first peel procedure.
- Avoid using clay masks, scrubs or additional exfoliating agents for at least 48 hours prior to each procedure.
- Do not use self-tanning agents for at least 48 hours prior to each procedure.
- Do not use Retin-A or any other similar Vitamin A compound for at least 48 hours prior to each procedure.
- The PRIORI® PRO Peel procedure will not be performed if a breakout of cold sores, fever blisters or herpes is present anywhere on the face prior to the procedure.
- The PRIORI® Pro Peel procedure should not be performed on sunburned skin.
- Do not have facial hair waxed within 48 hours before a skin peel application.
- If you have recently undergone any other facial treatment procedures, such as microdermabrasion, laser resurfacing, chemical peels, Botox®, skin fillers, facial plastic surgery, etc., skin must be completely healed and normalised prior to receiving a PRIORI® Pro Peel.
- Generally, make-up can be applied immediately after each PRIORI® Pro Peel procedure. We recommend the use of PRIORI® Perfecting Minerals Perfecting Foundation and Perfecting Concealer with SPF 25.
- Avoid exercise for at least a few hours after each procedure.
- Avoid direct sun exposure; a sunscreen of SPF 15 or higher should be used daily throughout the entire PRIORI® PRO Peel program.
- Wait one day after each PRIORI® Pro Peel before resuming the PRIORI® home skincare products. If irritation occurs, do not resume use of PRIORI® home skincare products until the skin has normalized.
- Do not use Retin-A or any other similar Vitamin A compound for at least 48 hours after a PRIORI® Pro Peel, unless directed.
- Facial hair should not be waxed for 48 hours after a PRIORI® Pro Peel.
- Avoid the use of steam, saunas, hooded hairdryers, etc. for 8 hours following a PRIORI®
- Pro Peel.