Shrinking Violet Body WrapDownload Consultation Card
We aim to ensure clients have the best possible advice both prior to and post-treatment. Please read the following information prior to booking an appointment in the salon.
- Consultation Information: to ensure you are not contraindicated to any treatment.
- Pretreatment Advice: should be read prior to attending an appointment.
- Aftercare Advice: to be read following your appointment for best results.
Children under the age of 16 should have consent from a parent or guardian prior to any appointment.
- Local Contraindications: treatments cannot be performed over contraindicated areas.
- Medical Contraindications: please seek medical advice prior to booking. In circumstances where medical permission cannot be obtained, clients must give their informed consent in writing.
- Total Contraindications: prohibit a treatment from taking place.
- Varicose veins
- Check any condition that is already being treated by a GP or another practitioner.
- Thyroid Problems
- Soya Bean Intolerance
- Sunburnt or Wind Chapped Skin
- Active Skin Conditions (Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis)
- Recent Surgical Operations
- Inflammation or Swelling
- Low/High Blood Pressure
- Lymph Gland Removal
- Do not consume a large meal prior to the treatment.
- Have a light diet
- Drink plenty of water (at least 8 glasses a day)
- Limit salt, sugar, caffeine, alcohol, cigarettes and processed foods.
- Leave the oil on the skin (just rinse lightly in shower , but don’t wash off with soap or shower gel apart from armpits, feet, and groin) as it will continue to assist with lipolysis for the next 24 hours
- Consult a nutritionist if necessary for advice on calorific requirements and possible food intolerances (wheat for can often cause bloating)
- Take regular exercise (just half an hour 3 – 4 times a week can be a great body/mood booster
- Dry brushing before showering will improve skin texture and tone
- Shrinking Violet retail kits are available for small areas such as the chin
- Ideally have a course of body wraps (you should see an improvement after the first one, but it may take up to 3 treatments to achieve optimal results.